Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures of Johns Hopkins

I'm currently at Johns Hopkins. My cousin is graduating tomorrow, but today was his induction ceremony into a medical society. (Hence the guy by the plaque.) The campus is really pretty, plus the weather is nice. We stumbled upon a statue that apparently some students received a $2k innovation grant to move from the city to campus. >.< I'm not sure what exactly is so innovative about moving a statue, unless they moved it themselves. =P My cousin suggests that they should have hired a moving company and pocketed the difference. Now that's innovation! XD

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your cousin :}D

    And rohful... as I read your blog post, was thinking, "Would be pretty innovative to just have someone else move the statue, and get $2K for it :P"

    ReplyDelete